Everyday Wonders Regular Giving
Join Everyday Wonders regular giving to help work wonders for sick kids every day. You will be joining a community of people who share our passion to make sick kids better – now and in the future.
Wonders take time and love
The sad fact is that many little patients need months, and sometimes years, of treatment. That’s why the Children’s Health Foundation is here for the long-term. We provide services to help sick kids and their families now. We also fund vital medical research aimed at improving the way we diagnose and treat childhood illnesses in the future.
What do I receive as a member of Everyday Wonders?
As a valued member of Everyday Wonders regular giving, you will receive:
- An Everyday Wonders welcome pack
- A Care For Kids newsletter and Everyday Wonders update up to three times each year, explaining how your generous contributions are helping sick kids
- An annual receipt at tax time (donations over $2 are tax deductible)
|Read Sharron’s Story|
How do I join Everyday Wonders?
There are several convenient ways you can join Everyday Wonders:
- Simply complete the secure online form
- Call the Children’s Health Foundation on 1300 SICK KIDS (1300 7425 5437)
- Download and print a PDF version of the form. Mail it to: Children’s Health Foundation, PO Box 99, Royal Brisbane Hospital, QLD 4029.
When you sign up, you decide how much you would like automatically deducted each month from your credit card or bank account.
We’ll then send you a welcome pack, confirming your payment details, and welcoming you to the Everyday Wonders regular giving program.
You can cancel your payments at any time by calling the Children's Health Foundation on 1300 SICK KIDS (1300 7425 5437).